Hire me for your Internet Marketing and Small Business consulting.
I made my first web site in 1994. I was frustrated by the expense and lack of results that traditional marketing and advertising produced with my small budget. The World Wide Web was a new medium that offered a global presence at a low cost. Just a few weeks after launching my first web site, my business began receiving orders from around the world. Since then I have designed and built dozens of websites. This has led to my love of Internet Marketing. I love finding solutions to problems while helping people achieve their goals.
- I am inquisitive.
- “Why” and “how” are my favorite words.
- I hate mediocrity.
- I hate bad customer service even more.
- I am very analytical.
- Creative problem solver.
- Damn good at SEO.
- Detail oriented while seeing the big picture.
- Started my first business at the age of 24.
- I’ve been using WordPress as my preferred platform since 2004.
- 20+ years of Internet experience. Been there, done that, own the t-shirt.
- Fluent in both Geek and English and can translate either for you.
- I am Google Analytics Certified.
- I am HubSpot Academy Inbound Certified.
- I am HubSpot Academy Content Marketing Certified.
- I am HubSpot Email Marketing Certified.
- See my resume and other propaganda at www.linkedin.com/pub/neal-carter/3/76a/348/
- Looking for my portfolio of websites? Here it is!
Contact me at West Bay Web.